Better project management implementation = Better bottom line.
A Project Management Office (PMO) is a centralized unit to control and facilitate strategic management of projects and programs.
In an ever-changing, dynamic business scenario, it is extremely crucial that time-bound projects, enterprise programs or portfolios are managed, executed and completed successfully to satisfy the overall organizational strategic business objectives.
The level of project management expertise depends on multiple factors within an organization such as Project Management Maturity, Practices, Processes and Governance structure, and utilization of these elements to assure their guidance towards a more profitable and sustainable organization.
- Projects can be linked with business objectives
- Projects can be reviewed and go/no-go decisions made consistently based on project progress metrics
- Project managers can be recognized for change management strategies and leadership
- Project and portfolio managers provide support in stakeholders’ interaction
Clients look to FMD K&L’ project management outsourcing capabilities based on our reputation for delivering consistent, predictable, high-quality results for a variety of critical project engagements. Our experienced project management resources consistently deliver on project’ triple-constraint commitments, bringing to the table knowledge transfer, a collaborative work approach, and know-how of established project management methodologies / practices.
Addressing project management implementation challenges
- Developing detailed project plans that enlists manageable sub-projects and tasks
- Driving projects and tracking progress relative to the plan
- Facilitating effective communication among team members, stakeholders and the client
- Addressing and resolving issues impacting the project execution
- Managing duration, quality, and scope to ensure that project is completed on time, within budget and exceeding quality expectations
- Evaluating impact of changes, following a consistent change-control and approval process
FMD K&L Program Management Office (PMO)
- Standardized, industry standard approach to Projects and Project Management.
- Enhanced Project Planning with stable Issue and Risk Management controls to minimize delays, cost overruns and failure.
- Metrics and status reporting for better visibility across all work streams.
- Strong governance framework for the right stakeholder engagement.