FMD K&L’s broad medical affairs expertise enables you to effectively manage your internal and external stakeholder engagement needs to bring clarity of direction to your brand goals
Medical affairs is a multi-faceted functional area with activities spread across the key verticals of regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, post-marketing studies, and the sales and marketing of a brand. Medical affairs fosters remarkable value to all aspects of product lifecycle development and commercial processes in the life sciences industry. Medical affairs functions help to build a company’s scientific and medical credibility and enhance brand reputation through effective management of:
- Key thought-leadership relationships,
- Educational information about a product or therapeutic landscape
- Healthcare professionals’ engagements.
This domain supports research initiatives for marketed products, thereby complementing research and development functions with scientific and clinical expertise.
Our experienced medical affairs team provides a wide range of innovative and technology-driven services, providing the flexibility and efficiency you need. Our vast experience enables us to support your efforts to:
- Building an integrated medical brand.
- Delivering relevant accurate science
- Developing scientific publication plans to ensure patient safety & market acceptance/success
Our services include:
- Support for post-approval Regulatory requirements
- Post-marketing Studies
- Medical information
- Health economics and outcomes research (HEOR)
- Medical & scientific communication