FMD K&L’s statistical programming team provides excellent SAS programming services to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries, including:
- Development of study data tabulation model (SDTM) datasets
- Development of analysis datasets (ADaM)
- Creation of tables, listings, and figures (TLF), in-text tables & appendices
- Support of clinical study report (CSR), integrated summary of safety & efficacy (ISS/ISE), interim analysis, agency filings, safety surveillance & publications
- Support of database edit checks, query creation, patient profiles & ad-hoc reports, as well as data review and monitoring tools such as SpotFire
- Support of data monitoring committee (DMC) meetings as unblinding programmers
- Support for statistical method development, simulations, sample size calculations, exploratory analysis, and research projects
The life science industry’s demand for sophisticated analysis and high-quality reporting outputs makes SAS the ideal programming tool ensuring accuracy and efficiency. With more than 20 years of SAS programming experience, FMD K&L has been helping sponsors deliver complex solutions on time and within budget.
Experience and expertise matters
Our dedicated programming team has in-depth knowledge and expertise in your specific therapeutic area, allowing for fast and seamless completion of tasks, delivering high-quality output every time.