FMD K&L can seamlessly integrate data from multiple sources into a central safety database
SafetyINTEGRATOR seamlessly integrates regional contact center databases with the global safety database. Product complaints and adverse events registered in regional contact centers are extracted as line listings and mapped to the safety database for case processing. The integrator has three distinct components: extract, map, and load.
SafetyINTEGRATOR automatically loads line listings in Excel files from the regions and extracts the information. The mapping component of the tool maps the Excel fields to respective fields in the safety database. The mapping function is fully configurable. Users can manually verify that source and destination fields are correct and that data imported into the corresponding fields are accurate. As the application stabilizes and automation increases, the amount of manual verification decreases.
- 50% reduction of manual data entry performed by workforce
- Improved accuracy via automation
- Timely, accurate case processing resulting in compliance with regulatory reporting
- Approximately $1M annual cost savings
- Cases now available for processing on day of initial entry