FMD K&L’s statistical programming team provides excellent SAS programming services to the biopharmaceutical industry, which include:
- Development of Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) Datasets
- Development of Analysis Datasets (ADaM)
- Creation of Tables, Listings, and Figures (TLF), In-text Tables, and Appendices
- Support of Clinical Study Report (CSR), Integrated Summary of Safety and Efficacy (ISS / ISE), Interim Analysis, Agency Filings, Safety Surveillance, and Publications
- Support of Database Edit Checks, Query Creation, Patient Profiles, and Ad-hoc Reports as well as Data Review Tools such as SpotFire
- Support of Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) meetings as unblinding programmers
- Support for Statistical Method Development, Simulations, Sample Size Calculations, Exploratory Analysis, and Research Projects
Due to the life science industry’s demand for sophisticated analysis and reporting with high quality outputs, SAS is the perfect programming tool to ensure accuracy and efficiency. FMD K&L has over 20 years of SAS programming experience and has been helping sponsors deliver complex solutions on time and within budget.
Experience and Expertise Matters
Our dedicated programming team have in-depth knowledge and expertise in your specific therapeutic area, which allows for fast and seamless completion of tasks every time with high quality output of your deliverables.